Antiseptic and antiviral essential oils
Whether used in Broadcast or dermal , antiseptic essential oils are highly valued for their effect Cleansing and disinfectant . The bacteria do not survive their virtues 100% natural and wide spectrum Antiseptic helps to fight against all types of bacterial infections. Most essential oils are antiseptic, but some are richer in purifying active ingredients.
Top 5 antiseptic essential oils
- The most famous antiseptic essential oils is undoubtedly that of Benzoin . Used for its healing and disinfectant properties, it is very effective through the skin, but also to massage his respiratory benefits.
- In turn, The essential oil of bergamot is a powerful bactericide, it is advisable to use in inhalation if bacterial infection.
- Delicately scented Essential oil of rosewood has a milder effect, including topical application to relieve bacterial infections ENT or bronchopulmonary.
- The white sandalwood is more specific, since its essential oil is recommended to relieve urinary and genital infections.
- Less known, The oil from the black spruce needles is especially purifying. Inhaled or distribution, it is a real antibacterial dam.
Antiviral essential oils
Some essential oils are particularly recommended to fight against viruses. Their power purifying and sanitizing allows their use by oral route , by subcutaneous route or by inhalation and by mere diffusion .
The 5 main antiviral essential oils
- Powerful and delicate, Essential oil of coriander is ideal to fight against viruses that reach the ENT or the urinary tract. Its application must be through massage, diluted in a vegetable oil base.
- Pretty purple flower, The lying hyssop provides an essential oil with properties suitable for the treatment of influenza, bronchitis and various ailments ENT. It can be used in olfaction or massage using a vegetable fat.
- The essential oil of marjoram shells , more commonly known as marjoram Oriental is renowned for against viruses affecting the head and neck, and also viral or skin infections, such as shingles, chickenpox or psoriasis. Antifungal, it also helps to fight against fungal infections. By dermal application, it can be used pure or diluted in a vegetable oil base.
- Small and large viruses of winter can not resist the power of The essential oil ravintsara , a plant native to Madagascar. In olfaction, dissemination or application, it relieves ENT disorders and cutaneous viral infections.
- Finally, The essential oil of tea tree is a lot of attention for its many properties, including anti-infective powerful. It is particularly used dermal fight against skin disorders.