Essential oil of lavender super
Warning Essential oils of lavender do not contain all the same percentage of camphor. This can range from 2 to 12%. The essential oil of camphor 2% can be used for children and pregnant women over 5 months. From 8% camphor, essential oil can be neurotoxic. It is then forbidden to pregnant women and children under 8 years. In all cases, people with epilepsy should avoid the Use of essential oil of lavender. There are other varieties of essential oils of lavender (particularly that of lavender grosso).
Essential oil of lavender Indications
- Skin application (bath, cold compress, massage): first degree burn, contractures and muscle pain, sunburn, cramps, dermatitis, bedsores, hypertension, infections with mucus (laryngitis, bronchitis, ear infections, nasopharyngitis, sinusitis), palpitations
- Airway (olfaction, inhalation, diffusion): agitation, anxiety, emotional, hypertension, infections with mucus (laryngitis, bronchitis, ear infection, nasopharyngitis, sinusitis), nervousness, palpitation, mood swings, stress, mental tension,
Essential oil lavender use tips for health
- First degree burn without open wound, sunburn, dermatitis, bedsores, skin inflammation, fungal infection, pruritus: dilute a few drops of essential oil of lavender in a vegetable oil and apply on the affected area.
Cardiovascular and circulatory benefits
- Hypertension, palpitations: the essential oil of lavender can be used in olfaction throughout the day. It is possible to file an essential trace of oil of lavender on the wrists or breathe regularly just above the bottle. The essential oil can also be diluted in a vegetable oil to massage the solar plexus, along the spine and soles.
Benefits respiratory and ENT
- Bronchitis, laryngitis, otitis, nasopharyngitis, sinusitis: use the essential oil of lavender in olfaction, dissemination or inhaled. Dilute in a vegetable oil for massaging the chest, the feet and spine.
Muscle and joint benefits
- Muscle pain, spasms, cramps …: dilute a few drops of essential oil of lavender in a vegetable oil to massage the treated area.
- Migraine, headache associated with nervous tension: dilute in a vegetable oil for massage the area to be treated (neck and temples).
Essential oil Directions for use lavender for psychological well-being
- Agitation, anxiety, emotional, irritability, nervousness, stress, mood swings, mental tension: use the essential oil of lavender in olfaction, broadcast or inhaled.
Use of essential oil of lavender beauty tips
- Skin irritations: dilute the essential oil in a vegetable oil to apply on the affected area.
If the tension in the upper back linked to poor posture (working on the computer), combine this with HE the oily macerate arnica and apply this mixture from the neck to the shoulders. Relaxation guaranteed.
Alexia Blondel , a specialist in essential oils ()
Synergies with the essential oil of lavender
- With essential tea tree oil for skin conditions.
- With essential oils of marjoram shells, rosewood, petitgrain for relaxation.
- With essential oils of lemon, bergamot, orange, mandarin broadcast.
Precautions and cons-indications of the essential oil of lavender
The lavender essential oil can be used by pregnant women after the fifth month of pregnancy and for children over 6 years, but only when the percentage of camphor is low (less than 5%). The essential oil of lavender rich in camphor (over 8%) can be neurotoxic if used too frequently or for long periods. People with epilepsy and children should not use this oil.
Features essential oil of lavender
The lavender is a natural result of crossing two pollination by species of lavender: the lavender angustifolia and lavender latifolia. Since the twentieth century, this wild lavender has been domesticated and is now the subject of much crops as lavender itself, because its flower produces much more essential oil. The lavender has to be propagated by cuttings.