Essential oil of rosewood
- Skin application (cold compresses, massage, bath): Stimulation, swollen lymph nodes, ENT infections in young children, bronchopulmonary disease, otitis babies, acne, mild burns, dermatitis, skin revitalization, wrinkle prevention and stretch marks, high blood pressure, palpitations, cystitis young children, depression, anxiety, generalized fatigue, stress, overwork, night terrors of children
- Respiratory Tract (olfaction, inhalation, distribution): General stimulation, anxiety, asthenia, latent depression, nervousness, stress, overwork, night terrors of children
- Internal (oral, vaginal, rectal): urinary and gynecological infections (cystitis, vaginitis, vulvitis, leucorrhea, urethritis, mycoses)
Use the essential oil of rosewood health advice
- Skin problems (acne, dermatoses …): a few drops directly topically.
- Minor burns: a few drops directly in local application or anointing, depending on the extent of the burn.
Cardiovascular and circulatory benefits
- High blood pressure and palpitations direct skin application, in olfaction or broadcast.
- Cystitis in young children: apply a few drops directly on the abdomen and massage before consulting a doctor.
- Urinary and gynecological infections: taken internally by placing a few drops on a sugar cube, again on the advice of a therapist.
Benefits respiratory and ENT
- Dimensions and babies ENT infections (colds, bronchitis, flu, bronchiolitis …): a few drops directly dermal application on the spine and feet.
- Otitis babies: place a drop behind each ear several times a day.
- Bronchopulmonary infection of the baby and adults: a few drops directly dermal application on the upper back, spine and feet.
- General stimulation of the body: a few drops directly dermal application, broadcast or olfaction.
- Inflammation of a lymph node (adenitis): a few drops topically.
Tips for using the essential oil of rosewood for the psychological well-being
- Anxiety, nervousness, stress, overwork, latent depression and asthenia: a few drops directly dermal application in olfaction or broadcast.
- Night terrors of children: in cutaneous application, streaming into the room before bed (in the absence of the child) or a drop directly on the pillow or blanket.
Use the essential oil of rosewood beauty tips
- Tired skin, mature skin to regenerate: a few drops directly in local application after cleaning the skin.
- Prevention of wrinkles: dilute to 2% dermal application in a vegetable oil.
- Preventing stretch marks: a few drops directly dermal application on the affected areas.
Synergies with the essential oil of rosewood
- With lavender, geranium, cedar and pine for broadcast.
- With essential oils of rockrose, of helichrysum, rose Damascus, wood Ho and vegetable oils of apricot, avocado, borage, rosehip, cranberry (cranberry), prickly pear and rice bran for the prevention and treatment of wrinkles.
- With essential oils of petitgrain, Saro, shells with marjoram, litsée lemon, mandarin and orange blossom floral waters, yarrow and juniper against the nervous overwork.
Precautions and cons-indications of the essential oil of rosewood
Unless a therapist, the essential oil of rosewood is not recommended during the first three months of pregnancy and in children under three months. It is used with caution for the remainder of pregnancy and allaitement.Lorsqu’elle is incorporated in a cosmetic, some of its natural compounds may present a risk of allergy in susceptible individuals (according to the 7th Amendment of the EU directive concerning cosmetic products 2003/15 / EC): limonene, linalool, geraniol and benzyl benzoate.