Oil of lemon or exotic verbena litsée
Disclaimer: The essential oil of lemon litsée must be highly diluted for cutaneous use because it stain and rinse thoroughly. Skin testing should be performed. It should not be confused with the essential oil of lemon verbena.
Essential oil of lemon Indications litsée
- Skin application (bath, cold compress, massage): Acne, anxiety, cellulite, depression, dermatitis, difficult, muscle pain digestion, eczema, joint and muscle inflammation, fungal infection, oily skin, stress, inflammatory skin disorder, sweating, blurred the circulation
- Internal (oral, rectal, vaginal): Heartburn, indigestion, acid reflux, intestinal worms
- Respiratory Tract (diffusion, inhalation, olfaction): Anxiety, convalescence, depression, fatigue, hypertension, difficult sleep, stress
Essential oil use tips of litsée lemony health
- Dermatitis, eczema, fungal infections, oily skin, excessive sweating, inflammatory skin disorder: diluted in a vegetable oil or a skin cream to treat the party.
Cardiovascular and circulatory benefits
- Cellulite circulation disorder: dilute in a vegetable oil for massaging the affected area.
- Hypertension in olfaction or broadcast.
- Heartburn, acid reflux, intestinal worms: internally after consulting a specialist.
- Digestive: dilute in vegetable oil to massage the abdomen after eating. Internally after consultation.
Muscle and joint benefits
- Pain and joint and muscle inflammations diluted in a vegetable oil for massaging the painful area.
Essential oil use tips litsée of lemon for the psychological well-being
- Anxiety, convalescence, depression, fatigue, stress: broadcast in olfaction or diluted in a vegetable oil to massage the back and the solar plexus.
- Sleeping difficult: broadcast or olfaction.
Essential oil use tips of litsée lemon for beauty
- Acne: dilute to 10% in a vegetable oil.
Synergies with the essential oil of lemon litsée
- With essential oils of mandarin, lavender super for broadcasting.
Precautions and cons-indications of the essential oil of lemon litsée
The essential oil of lemon litsée should be used after a skin test. It is prohibited during the first 3 months of pregnancy and for children under 6 years.